For the development of the website first thing we need is the HTML (Hypertext markup language) editor where the code is written for the front end website development there are many editors available free of cost. For the editor, the two foremost things which are critical is syntax highlighting and auto-completion, other than this theme is equally important which not only accommodates your taste but also increases productivity. Let talk about the topmost best HTML editor for windows the editor are as follows:
1. Notepad++ = This is the most common free app code editor it is the robust version of any free windows editor which is available default on many operating systems of windows. It includes things like line number, color coding, hints, and other helpful tools than the standard notepad has. Notepad++ is the most useful tool for web designers and front end developers.
2. Komodo Edit = Komodo Edit has two versions one is Komodo Edit and another is Komodo IDE. Komodo Edit is open-source and is free to download. While Komodo IDE is a full-fledge with extra functions. Komodo Edit has a lot of features for HTML and CSS development additionally a language extension for support can be added with extra features like special characters. Komodo doesn’t shine as the best HTML editor but it’s great for the price, especially if you build in XML where Komodo truly shines.
3. Eclipse = Eclipse is very friendly for those who do a lot of coding the editor is very complex so it’s friendly for those who do a lot of coding on various platforms with different languages. If you want to build a complex web application with a lot of features in it eclipse will make it a lot easier. It offers JAVA, java scripts, PHP plug-in as well as a mobile application for developers.
5. NetBeans = NetBeans IDE is a JAVA IDE that can help you in building a robust web application. It’s difficult for beginners to get hang of it because of lack of experience in coding, once you get the hang it is very useful. If you used Java for web pages this is very useful and a great tool.
6. Microsoft visual studio community = Microsoft visual community is a visual IDE it helps developers and the programmers to get started with creating an application for the mobile, web devices and desktop. Visual studio has both paid and non paid version for professional and enterprise users. Microsoft Visual Studio is the free coding only app it is an excellent stand-alone code editor for dozens of different coding and scripting languages and this is considered the best HTML editor for windows.
7. Blue Griffon = It is the latest in the web page editor it has started with Nvu, the editor is powered by Gecko the red engine of Firefox, it does a great job of rendering how a work should be rendered in any standard compliant browser. Blue Griffon is available for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh in a variety of languages.
These are the 8 best HTML editor for windows and are the well known web editor in the web development, to know more please visit web Development Company or contact Bongtech Solution PVT Ltd. the well known web development company in Kolkata.
Copyright © 2020 Bongtech Solutions Private Limited | All Rights Reserved.